Welcome to GSMs
We help your business to grow and expand.
We provides always our best services for our clients and always try to achieve our client's trust and satisfaction.
"Best Consult service"
Who we are
Global Standard Management Services Co., Ltd. Is an independent company in Thailand.
We specialize in working with SMEs and large organizations. Have credible consultancy,
training services in Thailand, and Certification body by international partner.
Clients consulted by us in more than 50 organizations in Thailand.
We help organizations of all sizes perform better in quality, environment, energy, sustainability,
and health and safety management.
To be the business improvement company that enables organizations to have standards of best practice.
1. Transparency 2. Impartiality (Neutral)
3. Responsibility 4.Competency
5. Openness 6.Confidentiality
7.Customer Focus 8. Responsiveness to complaints
9.Reduce waste 10.Increade production
* Helps our clients Improvement of customer satisfaction
* Helps our clients operate in a way that is safer, more secure and more sustainable.
* Help our clients Create a continual improvement culture.
They can bring insights to how ‘best-practice’ can be used, as well as
highlighting if legal minimums are being missed.
5 good reasons to use an ISO Consultant
Here’s a top five of the benefits of using a good ISO Consultant:
1. Consultants bring you a ‘fresh eyes’ approach to your processes. They can bring insights into how ‘best practices’ can be used,
as well as highlight if legal minimums are being missed.
2. Consultants provide you with knowledge and expertise quickly and efficiently. In particular, they will help you understand the ISO standards.
3. Consultants help you deliver within the time frame, as they won’t be distracted by other tasks.
4. Consultants bring you knowledge and insights into ‘best practice’ and effective solutions that have worked elsewhere in the industry.
5. Consultants apply their experience to ensure you develop solutions that reflect your circumstances and aspirations.
1. Internal Audits
Prepare document annual internal audit for firms
that wish to outsource internal audits to outside audit specialists
A supplier survey audit is an audit of a supplier’s quality system to determine
if the system complies with an identified ISO standard and customer-specified requirements.
to determine if the organization if ready for a certification audit by a registrar.
Provides this type of audit and can provide advice and assistance on
how to correct nonconformances.
Gap Analysis takes place before setting up an ISO quality system. This type of audit identifies
which requirements of the ISO standard are already in place and what is missing
that is a requirement of the standard.
3.Environment and Occupational Health Legal
We assist your business in knowing the issues that must be implemented and
comply with environmental and Occupational Health Legal in Thailand.
There are many subtle details that confuse operators—especially foreign
investors or those starting to invest in various industrial businesses in Thailand.
Why Outsource ISO System Maintenance Program?
This includes conducting internal audits, managing corrective and preventive actions,
preparation of information for the Management Review meetings, and consulting
on the planning and monitoring of improvement objectives.
Reasons for Outsourcing Audits
1) Organizations often state the following reasons for outsourcing audits:
2) ISO-required internal audits are not on schedule
3) Auditors cannot be taken from their work assignments
4) The organization has lost internal auditors due to promotion, lay-off, or the auditor has left the company
5) Auditors are not independent of the processes to be audited
6) Auditors do not know how to do process audits
7) New auditors are needed and there is not sufficient time to train auditors
8) An outside experienced auditor is more likely to conduct a value-added audit; i.e. find opportunities to improve system effectiveness
9) Outsourcing audits is more cost-effective than training internal auditors
Maintaining your System after Certification
GSMs provides an easy-to-follow road map to support you with this and your consultant will have provided you with the knowledge required to do this when implementing the system in your
business. There are several requirements that businesses need to meet in order to improve their systems, and their business, as well as to ensure that your certification is maintained. Management review meetings, ongoing monitoring of improvement actions, and customer satisfaction as well as regular Internal Audits, are a few of these. Conducting regular Internal Audits is the most time-consuming of these requirements, requiring not only knowledge and training in the ISO standard, but also that the person conducting the audit not be involved in
the work of the area they are auditing.
Good reasons to choose GSMs
1. Less cost- You don’t have to pay welfare such as social security, OT, bonuses, and Facilities in the office.
2. Consultants have experience and expertise. They can work smoothly, solve problem quickly, and complete according to the planned
3. Don’t have to pay a lot of money for education Some necessary skills, many companies will find the problem of lack of suitable personnel.
Therefore, if you send employees to learn from the beginning will cost a lot of money and interfering with other tasks.
4. Don’t worry when it’s time for an external audit (CB)
5. Reporting results systematic management efficiency.
6. The contract is flexible
GSMs can help
- strategy formulation
- business goals
- Control the correctness of the documents in the organization
- Internal audit activities
- Re-solving (CAR)
- Management review report
ISO training and business improvement courses and qualifications to help you, and your organization, progress toward a more sustainable We offer face-to-face sessions and online training. Our
courses, designed and led by experts, allow clients of all types and sizes to meet their particular training needs effectively and efficiently. They cover the following:
o Environment management
o Health and Safety
o Energy management
o Human resource management
o Team building
5 Positive impacts of training your workforce
1. Boost Employee Engagement
2. Reduce Staff Turnover
3. Attract Top Talent
4. Improve Productivity
5. Increase Revenue
Training: Enabling your people to reach their full potential
A company’s greatest asset is its workforce, so motivating and retaining employees is vital. Employees are aware that upskilling is essential to job performance and long-term career success.
As an employer, providing high-quality training not only ensures your workforce is fully competent and loyal, it helps build your brand reputation, enabling your company to attract top talent.
Indeed, the opportunity for growth and development is one of high-potential jobseekers’ top criteria when choosing an employer. Training also boosts a company’s organizational performance,
with research consistently showing that firms that invest in training improve their bottom line. In today’s fast-moving world, training your staff simply makes good business sense. So, the real
question is not whether to train but what training to offer and how to choose the best provider. GSMs have the answers you need.
A Format for every need
On-site and open classroom courses give your staff the opportunity
to interact with GSMs expert trainers and gain insights from peers in
a variety of industries. This format enables them to benefit
from direct accessto and on- the-spot guidance from our uniquely
GSMs offers a number of flexible online training solutions;
Learners can reap the benefits of live tutor-led online
classroom courses. And taking online tests and exams,
both the learner and their employer can monitor progress
and verify skills acquisition.
A RANGE OF LEVELS
GSMs courses cater to the needs of every member of staff,
whatever their level of knowledge and skill. Our range
includes courses at Introduction, Awareness, In-depth,
Expert, Auditor, and Lead Auditor levels, which gives
everyone the opportunity to develop their skills and
grow their scope of understanding